domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

For a special person



Elin, this is for you, I know we don't meet on person yet, but we will do it, I'll go to Stockholm only to see you and meeting you of course =) 
Now you are passing a few bad days, but it's doesn't matter because the life going on only to see your beautiful smile. 
If you want to cry, don't worry, cry, a lot, all that you can cry, because it's good for you, it doesn't mean that you aren't strong...it means that you are STRONG because you can show your feelings to other persons, and this is a very important thing when you are alive.
And you must trust on the people who loves you, and the people who are your fan (like me, or all people who read your blog).
You are a beautiful girl, an amazing person, and a perfect photographer, you show me so many things that are important to the life, and I want to tell you that I love you, and please don't be sad, smile, because you have a lot of people who are loving you everyday.


I promise you I'll to see you =) 
PD: I'm sorry for my English it's poor... :(


~.Linnea

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you so much dear, it's so sweet of you to write this and I really appreciate it! There's been lots of tears, but now they are gone, and I think I'm moving on. Life feels better every day.

    Lots of love,
    Elin

    ResponderEliminar